We are looking for a reliable and knowledgeable Diesel Mechanic/Repair technician. In this role, you will inspect and repair vehicles and Equipment, make recommendations for repairs and maintenance.
Repair Technician / Helper Duties and Responsibilities
· Check vehicles to ensure compliance with state inspection requirements
· Perform routine automotive and machinery maintenance, such as oil changes, tire rotations, grease and clean
· Identify pre-existing and potential vehicle malfunctions
· Must be willing to work on a large variety of equipment
· Test vehicle parts prior to installation/repair
· Keep accurate records of completed and outstanding jobs
· Consistently meet deadlines for completed work
Repair Technician Requirements and Qualifications
· Must have basic mechanical knowledge
· Must provide own tools
Island offers a very competitive rate (commensurate with experience), with a competitive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401(k) match.
Please explore what we’re all about at ~~~.
We are proud to be a EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Island Exterior Fabricators is a multi-functional company at the intersection of architecture, engineering and construction. Our firm is focused on developing solutions for architects with unique requirements for building envelopes, whether it be exceptional performance, geometric complexity, aggressive scheduling, or cost. This is achieved through working with architects and contractors to develop custom solutions that utilize Island’s large scale, panelized, prefabricated products. All of Island's facade solutions are designed, engineered, and fabricated in-house and on-site