NCS has an excellent PTO package!
Sign-on Bonus $500 paid at time of hire - $500 paid after 6months of employment.
Field Service Technician Key Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
· High school diploma
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a field technician or related area.Clean driving record with no more than three (3) moving violations within the past 5 years; no more than two (2) preventable, at-fault accidents within the past 5 years
· No impaired driving convictions within the past five (5) years and no charges currently pending.
· Ability to use basic math and writing skills.
· Must have demonstrable interest and aptitude in mechanical, plumbing, and electrical work through school or hobby interests to include using meters and ACDC power supply.
· Capable of accurately reading and interpreting schematics and blue prints.
· Ability to successfully work independently or within a team.
· Forklift experience and/or ability to obtain Forklift certification.
· Committed to customer satisfaction and ability to adapt/respond to different personalities.
· Intermediate computer skills, experience with MicroSoft programs and email communication.
· Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
· Ability to lift items of light to heavy weight, up to 50 lbs.
· Ability to intermittently and repeatedly bend, stoop, kneel, reach, twist, perform repetitive motions using hands to grasp, push, pull, or do fine manipulations, climb ladders, and stand for prolonged periods.
· Must have adequate sight to read blueprints and other engineering documents and/or work orders and other field service documents.
For immediate consideration please use the below link
National Carwash Solutions has grown over the past 45 years to become North America’s leading equipment, service, and cleaning solutions provider in the car wash industry. Our world-class brands are backed by the largest service network in the country with more than 300 dedicated service professionals and growing! We offer professional development, training, flexibility, competitive wages and benefits, as well as opportunities for growth. Come join us for an extraordinary career in a high growth, team-oriented company!
Ryko Solutions/National Carwash Solutions has grown over the past 45 years to become North America’s largest equipment, service, and cleaning solutions provider in the car wash industry. Our world-class brands are backed by the largest service network in the country with more than 300 dedicated service professionals and growing! Come join us for an extraordinary career in a high growth, team-oriented company!
Our employees enjoy rewarding work, an excellent benefits package and successful career opportunities. They take pride in their work knowing they are working for a company with great brands, superior products and satisfied customers.
Ryko continues to grow nationally and internationally and must continue to add top talent to serve the ever-evolving needs of our customers.