Contract To HireLocation:
Cleveland, OhioMBS Solutions has the immediate need of an experienced Carpenters on 1st Shift, Shop located in the Akron OH areaJOB TITLE -
ConstructionPAY RATE -
$25+/hour BOE **Will be traveling to different locations, based upon project sites. ** SHIFT:
- 1 st Shift: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
**Hours may vary dependent upon projects. **3 MOST IMPORTANT THINGS CLIENT NEEDS THIS PERSON TO HAVE:
JOB DESCRIPTION & DUTIES:
- Seeking candidates that have at least 2 years carpenter experience
- Candidates must have valid driver's license and own vehicle.
- Seeking candidates with past commercial carpentry experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Have thorough knowledge of use of all carpentry hand and power tools.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Understand and implement instructions given by Foreman; must be able to work independently
- Ability to perform layout work, including hand frame roof systems, stud walls with metal and wood studs, fastening, drywall, truss layout, floor systems; stair systems using tapes, rulers, framing squares, and string lines.
- Ability to mark and cut lumber, millwork, steel studs, concrete, to accurate lengths and configurations.
- Ability to proficiently assemble parts and pieces as noted on drawings.
- Ability to hang doors, set windows, install, cement, and wood siding, window, and door trims.
- Able to Construct concrete forms for footers, slabs, and stairs.
- Ability to install interior millwork, on-site cabinetry construction, crown moldings, chair rails, raised panels, finish hardware, and countertops.
- Maintain professional appearance and positive attitude.
- Considerate of all customers and good representative of Company.
- Use care and respect when utilizing tools, equipment, and vehicles.
- Abide by all OSHA and safety guidelines.
- Maintain an excellent attendance record.
- Must possess the ability to work on elevated surfaces, on roofs, from ladders, scaffold, etc. and ability to properly lift and carry up to 50lbs.
- Must have valid driver's license and own vehicle
- Must have + 2 of carpentry experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service/relation skills
- Ability to troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Excellent work history and ethic
Employee will use their own vehicle to go to the job site, can vary by location. Owner will discuss the travel protocols at 1 1/2 hours or more travel.PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Must be able to lift 50 pounds, squat, bend, twist, kneel, and stand for duration of shift.Interested or qualified candidates should submit a resume and/or contact information for consideration.